After nearly one month since the 1.5.1 release, we’ve identified and fixed a couple of bugs. Some of the most notable bug fixes are;
- users were not able to use “search in a search” or search according the date
- folder settings for collections was accidentally removed
- uploading a PDF could fail under some circumstances
- some listing wasn’t properly refreshed due to the caching
Our tradition to not only release a version with only bug fixes also holds for Razuna 1.5.2. There are 11 enhancements in Razuna 1.5.2, here are ones that stand out the most;
- The label browser only shows the files that users have access too (finally)
- Converting RAW images files has been improved (thanks to the many reports)
- Support for MXF videos and also option to convert into MXF video format
- The API can now handle very large file uploads (tested with >40GB files)
The release notes for Razuna 1.5.2 describes the 31 issues in more details.
We hope you enjoy this release as much as we had making it. As always, we welcome your feedback.
Thank you for using Razuna.
How to get Razuna
Razuna is available over at http://razuna.org. You have the option to use our preconfigured Razuna Virtual Server, download the dedicated Razuna Standalone Server or deploy to your own J2EE-Server with our Razuna WAR/EAR distribution.