While we are on the road to a major release of Razuna, we are nevertheless pleased to announce that Razuna 1.2.3 is available. Razuna 1.2.3 features brings some notable changes and some fixes.
Here is a short list of enhancements and fixes for Razuna;
- New: Dutch Translation. Thanks to David Wuyts, a Razuna Community Member, we are able to offer you Razuna in Dutch now.
- New: API call to retrieve the complete Folder Tree.
- New: API returns now as E4X available.
- New: Code Optimization for better performance and upload speed.
- Fix: Moving and creating folders did not allow you to create another one with the same name.
- Fix: Moving images to another folder did sometimes lose the thumbnail and image itself.
- Fix: Batching of Video keywords did not work.
- Fix: The user list shows now the correct username, first and last name entry.
The full list of all the changes in Razuna 1.2.3 and other versions is available over at the public Razuna Issue tracker.
All available download options, Standalone Server, WAR file and the Razuna Virtual Server have been updated to Razuna 1.2.3 and are available immediately. Customers who are already using Razuna, will get offered to download the new version within Razuna.
Customers of our Razuna Hosted Platform have already enjoyed the latest enhancements in the last couple of weeks.
I would like to thank the community for bringing forward all the bugs and keep on using Razuna.