We are happy to release version 1.6.2 of Razuna today. Razuna 1.6.2 contains fixes (especially for the search) and some small enhancements. Due to the important fixes in the search and other areas, we highly recommend that our customers upgrade to 1.6.2 at the earliest convenience.
Please note that it is recommended that you re-build your search index. To do so, simply create a scheduled task and choose to rebuild the search index. Please make sure that you only select to rebuild the search index ONE TIME!
Below are thew most important changes outlined (or read the full release notes):
- Search: Upgraded the search library to be fully Java 7 compatible
- Search: Re-building the search index does perform now much better and uses less memory
- API: Added a search to the label API
- Label: Re-factored label selection to compensate customers who have 5000 or more labels
- Download: Added setting to allow download with custom extension
- Preview: Images with an Alpha Channel are now displayed properly
- LDAP: Further optimised search (subtree)
- Search: Many (many) fixes with search and display
- Permissions: Read-Write group was not able to download original file
- Setup: Didn’t work properly with IE10
- MySQL: Setup finishes now with MySQL 5.6
- Linked folders: Fixed issues with spaces and foreign chars in paths
- Backup: Fixed issue with backup in 1.6.1
- LDAP: Issues with verification and user reseting password fixed
- PDF: Issues with displaying, creating images and downloading fixed
- Folder Tree: Some sub-folders did not show
There are over 55 issues fixed in this release. You should read the release notes to see what else has been fixed and how to upgrade.
Customers of our hosted edition or those with their own managed server have been already upgraded to the latest release.
How to get Razuna
Razuna is available over at http://razuna.org. You have the option to use our preconfigured Razuna Virtual Server, download the dedicated Razuna Standalone Server or deploy to your own J2EE-Server with our Razuna WAR/EAR distribution.