Razuna is looking for you! Join us to continue building the best open source Digital Asset Management system on the planet. Razuna is being used by many customers all over the world. In order to strengthen our web application team we are currently looking for a web application developer.
You advance in best practices and help set direction for the technical aspects of our products. The ideal candidate must be highly accomplished in web and application development and someone who is looking to contribute in a significant way to the growth and success of Razuna. The candidate will be joining a small team and should be willing to take on a wide variety of responsibilities. This job is a perfect fit for someone who is a self-starter, dedicated to open source, self-improvement and professional development.
- Design, implement, and test core Razuna features in a small team environment.
- Turn mockups into functional web applications
- Help in managing development teams
- Understand client’s requirement and help providing solutions
- Ensure all technology solutions are properly architected and specified
- Help team members progress toward their professional development goals
- Define and disseminates technology best practices
- Ensure proactive pursuit of new technology solutions and innovation
- Document and maintains overarching technical infrastructure
- Assist support team to troubleshoot customer issues with Razuna
- Develop, assist and help build new systems and add-ons
- A minimum of five years’ experience in web and application development
- Full stack web development capabilities, including experience with setting up servers
- Proficient in HTML/CSS and client-side scripting libraries
- Experience in relational database design
- Experience with Agile development and demonstrated prototyping capabilities
- Experience with web MVC frameworks
- Familiarity with GIT
- Ability to integrate websites with other web applications and systems
- Understanding and ability to speak to all aspects of the application development life-cycle (e.g., requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation)
- Experience with web content management systems
- Demonstrated accountability: own outcomes and results, prioritize tasks, and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work full time in our office in Houston, Texas (Work from Home option after initial time)
If this is for you act now and contact us today! Send your resume to nitai AT razuna DOT com.