We are pleased to announce that Razuna 1.2.2 and Razuna Desktop 1.0.3 are available. Razuna Desktop brings two major enhancements. Razuna 1.2.2 features over 30 fixes and some enhancements.
Here is a short list of enhancements and fixes for Razuna;
- Razuna 1.2.2 requires Java 1.6 and supports 64bit systems now!
- Added option to remember login information
- Batching of images adds new description and keywords instead of replacing
- Metadata is now read from IPTC instead of XMP only as before (thus Picasa and iPhoto import reads metadata correctly)
- Speed improvements achieved by streamlining more code
- Adding ZIP archives with folders and subfolders are properly recreated
- Adding folder created additional folder on the file system
- Removing a folder did not delete it on the file system
- Fixed issue with the show subfolder function
- Fixed issue with the user list
The full list of all the changes in Razuna 1.2.2 is available over in our public Razuna Issue tracker.
Razuna Desktop 1.0.3 brings the following enhancements;
- There is a option to extract ZIP archives on the server or not
- Razuna Desktop features a “Automatic Update”. You will be notified when a new version is available and you have the option to download and install it automatically.
All available download options, Standalone Server, WAR file and the Razuna Virtual Server have been updated to Razuna 1.2.2.
Customers of our Razuna Hosted Platform have already enjoyed the latest enhancements in the last couple of weeks.
I would like to thank the community for bringing forward all the bugs and keep on using Razuna.