I’m pleased to announce that Razuna 1.7 BETA 1 is now available. To download, please follow this link.
Razuna 1.7 comes with many useful features and enhancements that will make your work with files easier. Please have a look at the overview below to see what is new or changed. We tackled over 150 issues tackled. Many issues are fulfilled feature requests or enhancements to existing functionality.
- Aliases: You can create aliases within folders now. Select a file, create an alias for that file in another folder and you got a link between these files. Aliases behave just like their original file.
- Import of custom XMP metadata: Import custom metadata from any other system with ease in Razuna 1.7. Create a custom field in Razuna and define the XMP-Path of the metadata. Razuna will automatically parse the XMP metadata and enter the value into the custom field.
- Customise Search: You can lock down the search to folders only.
- Search and Label View: We are happy to announce that a long standing request by the Razuna community has been satisfied with 1.7. In short, the label and the search view have now (almost) all the functionality you can find in the standard folder view.
- White-Labelling: White-Labelling is now available per host!
- Customisation: Razuna 1.7 has now even more customisation options.
- Each icon, button, tab, etc. can now be made accessible to certain groups only (instead of show/hide for everyone).
- Option to redirect users to folders can now be assigned per group.
- Metadata can now be shown on top of the file and at the bottom (previously only at the bottom).
- Labels for each metadata field can now be turned off.
- Administration: The administration can now be made accessible to certain members of a group. Previously, you had to be an Administrator of the host to be able to access the Administration.
- Renditions: It is now possible to swap the original file with a rendition.
- Thumbnails: You can now upload a thumbnail for all file types (thus replacing the default Word, ZIP, etc. icon) and additionally choose from a thumbnail already uploaded to the system.
- Folder Tree: Finally long folder names do not simply extend but wrap properly (Yeah!)